Down to Earth






Pinar Akman wants to see me?

Dear Bloggy,

I'm suprised that Pinar Akman the head of Advanced Competition Law class wants to see me because I didn't choose the unit. She wants to know my reason. Well, actually I wanted to take that unit BUT the thing is my credit hours have reached 180 which means full total. So what does she expect? I have no choice. Unless, she allows me to join the class for fun without being assessed. However, when I look at the assessment description, is not that hard. You just need to write a report of 1600 words and a review of someone else project for 4000 words which now I'm thinking of doing it. Hey hey Ernie, don't be greedy.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 15 January 2008 at 09:56, Blogger Purple Martini said...

I guessed its okay to be ambitious :)

Bangkok is a great place if you're a shopaholic! Things there are not only affordable, its cheap! From pretty sandals to souvenirs, you can never get enough of it.

Yups i'm in Singapore, the puny island ;)    



At 16 January 2008 at 02:25, Blogger nizar yusoff said...

bravo dik!.. only 2 grammatical errors..should be "surprised" past tense sbb dah jadi... "someone else's"..ada "'s" sbb to show belonging..    



At 16 January 2008 at 12:07, Blogger Sakura said...

Dah edit post nih. hehe. selalu mcm tu. adek confuse dgn past tense and present tense.    



» Post a Comment